Studio Manager Release Notes
Known issues and limitations
- You cannot upload a file from the server to SAP through an NDR manual run.
- After updating a SAML configuration, you must restart IIS (Internet Information Server).
- For a Kerberos SSO-based SAP Server, you can save the SAP user name from Studio only, and you can save windows credentials through the Evolve site only. If windows credentials are not saved explicitly, AutoRun jobs fail.
- Select top SQL query is not supported for Reports.
- Branding changes are not reflected within different tabs of the same browser window. Workaround: Sign out and then sign in again.
- On the Processes page, the Select all checkbox at upper left does not work with an Edge browser. It does work for Chrome, Chromium, and Firefox browsers.